Dailies Total 1®
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are comprised of over 80% water content and are extremely breathable much to the relief of many dry eye sufferers. They provide both comfort and breathability, which addresses two major concerns for all contact lens wearers; wearability and maintaining health of the ocular surface.
DAILIES TOTAL1 is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
Features water gradient technology; designed for exceptional comfort that lasts through the end of the day and clear vision at near, intermediate, and distance. First and only multifocal water gradient contact lens that is designed to provide comfort like never before and clear vision up close, faraway and in between. Say goodbye to on-and-off hassle of single vision distance and reading glasses.
DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses can help you see clearly at any distance.
These lenses are specifically designed to balance to the effects of presbyopia.Unique Precision Profile DesignTM ensures seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Water Gradient technology for comfort that last throughout the whole day.
Unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses should be recommended for:
- Those who may experience contact lens related dryness.
- Those with presbyopia and need to see at near, intermediate and distance.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus
Recommended for new contact lens wearers who want a comfortable and convenient contact lens wearing experience. 85% of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lens wearers who are new to contact lenses agree that the contact lenses are comfortable to wear.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Toric
Designed for consistent crisp, clear vision and refreshing comfort all day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology to deliver refreshing comfort all day
- Consistent, clear vision, even with astigmatism
- Easy to use—no lens cleaning and disinfection
People with astigmatism who have active lifestyles and want a comfortable convenient, contact lens wearing experience.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal
Designed for clarity at a wide range of distances and refreshing comfort all day.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal contact lenses combine the best of both worlds—Precision Profile design for clear vision and blink-activated moisture for refreshing comfort all day.
Here’s how it works:
Unique Precision Profile design
A full range of prescription strengths blends seamlessly for instant focus and smooth transitions across a wide range of distances. Whether it’s reading a restaurant menu or your favorite book, you can start seeing comfortably again within arm’s length, without eyestrain. And only DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® brand contact lenses have blink-activated moisture for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology for outstanding comfort throughout the day
- No cleaning required
- Designed for clarity at all distances, near through far
People who have presbyopia (inability to focus on near objects who may currently use reading glasses) and aren’t currently wearing contact lenses or are dissatisfied with their current contact lenses.
Imagine comfort you can feel all day, every day. AIR OPTIX® family of breathable contact lenses let you meet the day – and the night – without missing a beat. They even have an easy-to-remember monthly replacement schedule to fit your nonstop lifestyle. See how natural they feel.
The innovative TriComfort™ Technology in AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses helps lenses stay comfortable from breakfast to bedtime in three important ways:
- Breathability – Rich, nourishing oxygen flows continuously through AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses, contributing to a healthy, natural feeling.
- Retains Moisture – The patented materials of AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses help retain moisture, which helps prevent the lenses from drying out, so lenses feel comfortable all day long.
- Resists Deposits – AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature an ultra-smooth surface designed to resist deposits – for comfortable wear all day long, every day – even for up to one month.
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde
LASTING LENS SURFACE MOISTURE AND EXCELLENT DEPOSIT PROTECTION IN ONE CONTACT LENS
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies designed to provide long-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection
Smartshield® Technology: Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long
Hydraglyde Moisture Matrix: Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens even through the end of the day
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde contact lenses support a comfortable lens wearing experience.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear. They are the contact lens brand most recommended by eye care professionals for patients who sleep overnight in their contact lenses.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lenses.
- Wake up and see comfortably, wherever, whenever.
- Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30.
- Top choice for lens sleepers among eye care professionals.
If you are sleeping in your contact lenses, ask your eye care professional about AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses. They are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear and are the most breathable soft contact lenses available.
Preferred Extended-Wear Lens: FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are the #1 brand recommended by United States eye care professionals for people who sleep in their contact lenses.
Unmatched Breathability: Up to 6X more breathable than traditional soft contact lenses, AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses allow oxygen to flow through the lens, for white, healthy-looking eyes. It is the most breathable soft contact lens on the market.
Proprietary Surface Technology: The protective SmartShield™ surface of AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses is designed to resist deposits all day, every day, for up to a month.
Consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30: AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give lens wearers everyday comfort. People who sleep in their lenses agreed that AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses were comfortable and provided clear vision upon awakening.
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses are FDA-approved for up to 30 days and nights of continuous wear to let you fall asleep and wake up to comfortable, clear vision.
For more information about the different contact lens brands available from your Bellevue optometrist, call us today!