- Education and environmental or dietary modifications
- Elimination of offending systemic medications-antihistamines and decongestants
- Preserved artificial tear substitutes, gels, and ointments
- Eyelid therapy - warm compresses and cleansing to release the lubricating oils of the tears
Are you experiencing dryness and discomfort to pain, blurred vision and frequent eye infections?
Get Tested for Dry Eye Symptoms
IDENTIFY DRY EYE WITH INFLAMMADRY®
InflammaDry® is the first and only, rapid, in-office test that detects MMP-9, an inflammatory marker that is consistently elevated in the tears of patients with dry eye disease. Using direct sampling microfiltration technology, InflammaDry® accurately identifies elevated levels of MMP-9 protein in tear fluid samples taken from the inside lining of the lower eyelid, the palpebral conjunctiva.
- InflammaDry® is a disposable test, that requires no additional equipment to administer or interpret results.
- Using four simple steps, InflammaDry® test results are achieved in just 10 minutes, aiding in the diagnosis of dry eye before the patient leaves the office.
Contact Lenses for Dry Eye Comfort
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus Contact Lenses
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus - 85% of DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lens wearers who are new to contact lenses agree that the contact lenses are comfortable to wear. Our Dry Eye patients like the moisture level and comfort of these lenses.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Crisp, clear vision
- Blink-activated moisture technology for refreshing comfort all day
- No cleaning required
New contact lens wearers who want a comfortable and convenient contact lens wearing experience
Dry eye disease won’t have a permanent effect on your vision, but there is no reason to endure dry, itchy and uncomfortable eyes, especially since there are so many treatment options to increase moisture and comfort. It’s also important to realize that this is a chronic disease that needs consistent treatment. Your doctor will work with you to create a long term strategy to keep your eyes as comfortable as possible.